#Network Engineers Vs Freelancers# A true experience...
Updated: May 26, 2021
In the IT industry, Freelance engineers are much better than permanent network engineers. They can do most of the work on their own. But, the Network engineers face many challenges on this level, they can't move from project to project. They need to work for mostly specific clients on the other side freelancers work for multiple people and company. Somebody working on this level can deliver more value. The ones working with Freelancers need to make a personal investment in order to develop this level of knowledge so that they will be able to work on the new technologies. Pros and Cons of Freelancing :
1. Totally independent means You are working for your own self. It means you don't have any responsibility for anybody else or on the organization you are working for. It's your own business.
2. You can work at any time of the day whenever you feel to work on it, and also you can work from anywhere you want on the go.
3.This is one of the most important reasons for freelancing. If you don't like your job you can easily quit and start working for yourself.
1. You might not have a fixed income. It can be at any level, the money is not regular. When you quit a job you may not have enough money to sustain your lifestyle.
2. The problem of being a freelancer is that you can't work for some permanent organization.
3. If it is not an org, you might need to worry about your payments through clients and maybe it took a lot to understand the exact need of your client. Many websites are there which you can use for freelancing ...
And many more, happy freelancing grow up and grow together.